“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu


Here is a peek into the greatest gift I’ve been given ….my family!



Monday, August 15, 2011

Week in Aitkin

This past week we were in Aitkin at the camper for our family vacation. Nick went up Sunday night after baseball and met the kids and his parents up there.  I joined on Tuesday after work. We had a wonderful week of fishing, pontoon rides, campfires, good food, beers and of course time with family and friends!
Stella's first boat ride....she did NOT like wearing the life jacket.
Brooks loves fishing and going on the boat. The first thing he says when he gets up from his nap, "I take a good rest mom. I go on the boat!!!"
 Daddy and his baby girl!
Today has been tough getting back into the swing of things at work but back to reality I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment