This week has been full of Mama's nights out! On Tuesday I went to the Script Concert with my good friend Melissa. We had a blast! Hells Kitchen was our first stop for some grub and HH drinks. Then we stopped at the Local for a couple of shots....yes SHOTS....I did them. They were dirty Montana's and very delicious! And finally we made it to the Orpheum. On our way I ran in to Nick's cousin Sarah and it was very lovely to see her. I usually only see her a few times a year so it was fun to catch up. The music was fabulous! I was even home at a decent time....10:30. However, Wednesday night was a different story.....
After work, I met my mom at her friend Lori's house for some drinks and a big group (19) of us walked to the State Fair to see Toby Keith! I was actually more excited to see Eric Church, who opened for him and he was AWESOME!!! We had so much fun and it was wonderful spending time with my mama! I was slightly disappointed that he didn't sing "I Love This Bar, " especially since he owns a bar here. Kinda weird. Needless to say I was exhausted this morning. And I have to give a shout out to Nick because he did a fabulous job with the night time routine all by himself! He finally got a little taste of what my life is like when he's gone playing baseball, hunting, ice fishing, etc. Love you hunny!
Tomorrow I am staying home with the kids and will be bringing them in to work because my co-workers are begging to see the little munchkins. Then we're headed up north for a nice relaxing Labor day weekend! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend! I'll report back later next week!
Toby Kieth looks a lot like Ricky Martin in person.
ReplyDelete