“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu


Here is a peek into the greatest gift I’ve been given ….my family!



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas!


Yep, I'm a little late but we had a wonderful Christmas 2011. The weather cooperated so we had no troubles traveling from Austin to Forest Lake. However, I was sad we did not have a white Christmas....better luck next year. I guess I can't complain about the light winter weather we had. It's not every year my son will get a four-wheeler for Christmas and be able to ride in in the yard on Christmas day!

We are so blessed with a loving family and had a blast seeing everyone over the holiday. It was so much fun watching the joy on the kids' faces opening their gifts...to me, that is what Christmas is all about! Here are some photos to recap.

Tractors!
Annual picture with Macy by the tree
Rohne cousins ready for church
Family pic
Cousin jammies
Kogler family pic

Tara & I showed up in the same shirt....not planned. The girls matching outfits were planned. Too funny!

The 4-wheeler!
Supposed to be "Kogler cousin jammies but Olivia was sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, I LOVE that Brooks got your crooked smile!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete