“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu


Here is a peek into the greatest gift I’ve been given ….my family!



Thursday, March 22, 2012

And she's off...

Stella is finally crawling! She started a few weeks ago but I've been horrible about my blog upkeep...sorry. She was about 11 months which is pretty much the exact same age Brooks was when he started crawling. I'm hoping she doesn't follow suit in walking though because he didn't start until he was about 15 months and I would like her to be walking before Memorial Weekend when we go up North. Fingers crossed!
Here I come...
 She's pulling herself up too.
 Yay...I did it!!
 I was playing with the selective color on my camera...pretty neat!
 Here's an updated pic of the Kogler grandkids.
 My niece Olivia was baptized on 3/11/12. It was a gorgeous day out and we had a nice private baptismal ceremony performed by Pastor Phil at Faith Lutheran church and lunch to follow at my sister's house. Here's the happy family....Tara, Erich and Liv...
They asked me to be her Godmother and I am so honored to be able to nurture her faith and relationship with God. I love you Livee Jo and pray that you always feel loved by not only your family but by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment