Reading my friends' blogs is a guilty pleasure of mine so I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon and have started a blog. Yay! Hope you enjoy our adventures as much as we do.
Now where shall I start? How about what Brooks has been intrigued with lately. Yesterday I picked him up from daycare and he was playing outside riding on the motorcycle and did NOT want to get off. However, I knew exactly what to say to make him want to leave with me. "Brooks, should we go get mommy's car washed?" And he replies with an emphatic, "YEAH!!!" I'm not sure exactly what it is, probably a combination of the sounds, sponges, water and darkness, but he loves it!
He's so "wowed" that he covers his mouth.
Another thing he enjoys doing right now is poking at my protruding belly button, which I do NOT like. But he gets a kick out of it so I let him do it anyway. Most of you reading this are probably already aware of the fact that I am about 35 weeks preggo and I'm now at the point where my belly button is starting to pop out. I'm not a fan and did not experience this when I was pregnant with Brooks but what can you do?! We try to talk to Brooks every day about the baby in mommy's belly and tell him how he's going to be the best big brother, etc. to try to prepare him a little bit for the transition from being an only child to having a sibling. I still don't think he fully understands that we are going to have a baby that will be living with us, but then again he's only two so I know it's going to be a reality check once she finally arrives.
Here I am...large and in charge!
Ok, so the first post is officially complete. Until next time......

Tiff, I am soooooo glad you started a blog. I am excited to keep up with your life/new baby through this. Thank YOu!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog already, Tiff!!! Can't wait to meet your little girl :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow!!
ReplyDelete