The past week and a half has been fabulous! Well for the most part. Nick was able to take two week of paternity leave so life has been pretty good. I've taken advantage of him being home and introduced Stella to a bottle so he could take one of the night feedings. I still have to get up and pump so it's not like I get to sleep straight through the night. And the reason I say fabulous for the most part is becausee our house was hit pretty hard with the stomach flu this past weekend. First it started with Brooks throwing up on Friday. He looked so miserable and helpless...nothing worse than seeing your baby sick. Then I woke up Sunday night into Monday sicker than I've ever been. I literally could not get out of bed. Nick took care of Stella all day while Brooks was at daycare (such a trooper) and my mom came over while Nick was at baseball practice (such a lifesaver mom!). And finally poor Nick couldn't escape the flu but either. He was hit Monday night and down for the count Tuesday. Now I'm happy to say we're all healthy and back to normal. I'm hoping this warm weather sticks around knocks the flu and cold virus out for good!!!
Now here's some updated pictures!
My little sweetie pie!
We took a walk last Saturday soaking up the gorgeous weather at Coon Rapids Damn.
Snuggle time!
Nick took this picture and I love it. Classic Brooks when he doesn't want to smile.
I hope everyone's feeling better!! Your babies are gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you all are feeling better! I love the pics of Stella & Brooks :) They are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteWe just discovered the Coon Rapids Dam a few weeks ago. Bella LOVED it!! Your little ones are so cute! Hope you are doing well :)
ReplyDelete- Kim