“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu


Here is a peek into the greatest gift I’ve been given ….my family!



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One Month Old

Stella is now one month old as of yesterday, 4/26. She has been a wonderful baby so far, very easy going, alert and boy does she have an appetite. She's been eating every three hours or so during the day and usually at night I get one four hour stretch out of her.
She loves her baths...
I tried to get some close ups in her cute hat. She did ok for a couple and Brooks had to get in too...
And then she was done posing...!
I can't believe she's already one month old! The sad part of this is that I only have about four weeks left at home with her before going back to work. It's going to be hard to leave her but I know she will be in good hands. Rachel, our daycare provider is like family and she's so excited to watch Stella! I'm looking forward to watching Stella grow and sharing with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment