Brooks used to absolutely love bath time. It was a struggle to get him out of the tub before his whole body turned wrinkly.
And then something happened....not exactly sure what triggered it but he began to throw huge fits when we told him it was bath time. I mean it was as if we were putting him into a bath full of snakes or something, screaming bloody murder, holding on with a death grip and refusing to sit down. So Nick and I allowed him to stand in the tub for a quick wash down for a few weeks then decided it was getting too dangerous as he could easily slip and hurt himself. One night Nick forced him to sit down which was a mega battle and after a few more tubs, I'm happy to report that we can't get the kid out! He finally loves his baths again especially since we found a new bath time boat for him to play with that had been hiding in the closet unopened. What a relief! I'm a little curious if any other mom's have experienced something like this?! I guess it was "just a phase!"
No comments:
Post a Comment