I have been so horrible managing my blog so I apologize to those who follow that have been waiting for an update. We've been quite busy the last couple of weeks. First I was on girls weekend with my Lefto ladies and the weekend after that we had my cousin's wedding and this past week I was in Sioux Falls training for my new job. I am still doing the same type of work, just working for a new company. I absolutely love the people I will be working with and am very excited for this new adventure. Not to mention I'll be working from home....so wonderful! Oh yea, I also forgot to mention the company car (2012 Toyota Camry XLE) which is very cool considering how much I travel for work! I have to go back to Sioux Falls next week Tuesday through Thursday. Obviously the hardest part is being away from Nick and the kids. I missed them terribly. Well here are some of the fun pictures and videos I looked through to get my fix while I was away from them.
Congrats on the new job!
ReplyDelete