Nick's brother's family and sister came over on Saturday for dinner and a play date. Brooks was so excited all day because we told him Drew was coming over. We were sneaky and used it as a threat to get him to listen to us. Anytime he wasn't listening or wouldn't settle down for his nap we would pretend to call Uncle Brent and tell him Brooks was being naughty so Drew couldn't come over anymore. I know, we are so evil....the kid is only two and we're already doing this. Finally after nap time Drew and Nolan arrived and the play date was in full effect. Brooks and Drew played so well together, it was awesome. Thanks to the Rohne's for a yummy dinner and relaxing Saturday night!
Story time with Auntie Angie.
Then Brooks decided to show off his muscles.
Oh, and I forgot to post these pictures last week. My mom had Brooks for the day on St. Patrick's Day so my sister and I met them for lunch. Somehow Tara talked Brooks into trying a lemon. As for his like/dislike, the pictures show it all.
Oh, this looks like it could be good!
What was I thinking? This is too sour!
Here mommy, I don't yike it!
No comments:
Post a Comment