This past weekend Nick and I attended a new member class and joined a church. Oddly enough its called Faith Lutheran Church which is also the name of the church I grew up in, where we were married and where Brooks was baptized....same names, but different locations (Coon Rapids vs. Forest Lake). While we were at class, Grandma Chrissy (aka...crazy grandma/my mom) came over and played with Brooks. Uncle Jake and his girlfriend Jamie also came over to spend some quality time with Brooks. He had a blast and talked about them all night long.
On Sunday morning we went to church and Brooks went to the nursery to play with the "kids." He talks about them all morning long, yet completely freaks out when we drop him off. I'm not sure why this is but he's fine a minute later. Later that afternoon Grandma Rohne and Auntie Angie came over to play and brought pizza. Brooks starting acting like a little stinker and had to go to bed early.
Brooks & Daddy obviously having fun!
And then on Monday, Brooks felt the need to just drop his drawers and play without his pants after supper. He takes his pants off all by himself and says, "What happen Mommy?" Such a goof ball but I love him anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment