“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu


Here is a peek into the greatest gift I’ve been given ….my family!



Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Do!

I finally took Brooks to get his hair cut....so grown up looking isn't he?!! He looks like a mad man when it's all spiked up and too long.
In case it wasn't official when Brooks started pulling my shirt down, grinning ear to ear saying, "boobies mommy, boobies!" It is definitely official now...he's a boob man! I say this because the other day my bra was hanging on the door handle and he grabs it and says, "boobies in der Mommy....boobies in der." And I respond, "yes hunny, Mommy's boobies go in there," and he gets this big grin on his face. I guess this means I need to start closing the door while I'm getting dressed. My little boy is already starting to act like his daddy....yikes!

Here's the boob man sporting his favorite "BU" hat.


2 comments: