I can finally share the big news, my little sister Tara is having a baby! I'm so excited for her and her hubby, Erich. I know they are going to make amazing parents. They made it Facebook official today and heard the baby's heart beat at their appointment this morning. The due date as of now is 10-03-11, just thirteen days before their first anniversary.
Here's the happy couple on their wedding day (10/16/10).
I have known for about six weeks now and it has been so hard keeping a secret but I did it. It's a lot harder when it's not your own secret to keep. She was able to keep my pregnancies a secret so I'm glad I was able to do her justice. I think one of the best things that has come out of her pregnancy so far is the fact that she quit smoking right away....so proud of you Tara! And I'm sure Erich would say another plus has been her growing chest....he's so proud of the fact she already went up one cup size. Typical husband!!! Ha-ha!
They decided they definitely want to find out the baby's gender. Tara really thinks it is a boy, mostly because that is what the Chinese Lunar Calendar says based on her age and conception date. However, I'm hoping for a girl so Stella will have a girl cousin close in age. But either way this baby will without a doubt be extremely loved!!!! Congrats again to the LaMere's!!!
Congrats to them!
ReplyDelete